Check availability on the calendar below, click on the start-date and book your seaside self catering holiday accommodation with FREE WiFi for up to 8 people at 12 Green Close, The Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire.
We are taking bookings for the 2018 season now.
Part weeks may be booked depending on the season contact me for details. Following rates per week.
Jan 6 – Feb 10 ………….£500
Feb 10 – Feb 24 …………£750
Feb 24 – Mar 23 …………£550
Mar 23 – Mar 30 …………£800
Mar 30 – Apr 13 …………£600
Apr 13 – Apr 28 …………£850
Apr 28 – May 12 …………£1,000
May 12 – May 26 ………..£750
May 26 – Jun 2 ………….£1,300
Jun 2 – Jun 30 ………….£1,150
Jun 30 – Jul 14 …………£1,300
Jul 14 – Jul 21 …………£1,400
Jul 21 – Sept 1 …………£1,550
Sep 1 – Sep 29 ………….£775
Sep 29 – Oct 20 …………£600
Oct 20 – Oct 27 …………£850
Oct 27 – Dec 22 …………£550
Dec 22 – Jan 5 ………….£1,200
Short part-week and weekend breaks are available – For the best, direct from the manager prices contact holidays[at]fileybaydirect.com for info.
There is a minimum charge of a 3 night stay regardless of the occupation for that period of booking.
The above prices include linen and towels.
A Welcome Pack containing essentials such as; tea, coffee, milk, bread, etc, can be supplied for you upon arrival at a cost of £25. Please let us know if you would like one.
How to Book
A deposit of £150 is required at time of booking to secure your dates together with 50% of the rental. An invoice will follow showing payment terms dependent on arrival date
The remainder is due; 50% – 120 days before arrival date.
Payment either by card online, or BACS payment.
Just click on your start-date on the calendar below and complete the form.
For further info please contact: Paula Foster – Manager by Email:
holidays[at]fileybaydirect.com (click), or phone 07962150258
Terms and Conditions of Rental Agreement
Rental Agreement between Melanie Tansey and the Holidaymaker
ADDRESS: 12 Green Close, Moor Road, Filey, YO43 9GQ. No Landline
CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECKOUT is 10 A.M.
NO Early Check-in or late checkout without prior agreement. A fee of £30 will be levied should you have not departed from the property by 10am on the departure date or on arrival of cleaning team.
This is a NON SMOKING property, both inside the cottage and in our communal garden and on the patio.
PETS one pet is welcome (£50 per stay) at 12 Green Close.
SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A security deposit of £150 is required. This must be received within five (5) days of booking the holiday property. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or
- services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are
- placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left in the Hall on the key rack and the house must be left locked with the Door Key in the key-safe
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged. (They will be checked and counted and any omissions will be charged at £10 replacement cost per item minimum)
- NO early arrival or late departure without prior agreement.
- Leisure Centre passes are left in the Hall Sideboard Unit upon departure (any missing passes will be charged at a replacement cost of £20 per pass)
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement
- Any damage to the property or its contents will be subject to replacement cost (defined by the owner notwithstanding), which if exceeding the deposit by the renter will become their full responsibility to pay to the cottage owner.
- Cottage includes a high chair and a travel cot at no additional cost to the guest
- Any items left in the property will be kept for 14 days. Should you wish them to be returned to you this can be arranged for a fee of £10 per item plus postage costs.
PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at the time of booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments via BACS, or credit/debit card online. The advance payment is not a security deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due one hundred and twenty (120) days before your arrival date.
CANCELLATIONS –Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee or a minimum £50, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. Cancellation due to adverse weather conditions which result in guests being unable to travel to Filey are not refundable by the owner, and we would suggest that guests booking take out their own holiday insurance in order to cover such an eventuality.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons. An additional charge or £10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to eight (8) will be assessed.
MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a three (3) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods ie seven (7) during peak periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Facilities fees are included in the rental rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – Whilst linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property to either the beach or the swimming pool.
RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without prior notice.
FALSIFIED BOOKINGS – Any booking obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are not necessary. Considerate parking is expected from you at all times.
PARKING – Parking is available alongside the property for two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. Please dispose of these thoughtfully within your rubbish when you leave.
We recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.